Transporting Kaos

by nycgadgetgirl on March 5, 2007 · 5 comments

in Tales of Kaos

UPDATED March 09, 2007 9:41 AM EST
almost there!!!

Anyone who can help get Kaos to her new home this coming weekend, please let me know ASAP!

Sat Mar 10

Start 1:15 pm
Arrive 3:00 pm

Leg 14: Aberdeen, MD to East Petersburg, PA 48 miles1 hour FILLED
Start 13:15
Arrive 4:15 pm

1 Jeanette March 5, 2007 at 4:46 pm

Thank you everyone for all your help trying to get Kaos to her new Home! She is such a good girl!!!! I will miss her!!!!!
Jeanette

2 Jeanette March 9, 2007 at 12:29 am

I want to thank everyone who is transporting Kaos. I am sorry it is such a big rush but do to circumstances I have no choice.

Thank you all again!
God Bless & keep up the great work you do for Mans Best Friend!
Jeanette

3 Debbie G March 10, 2007 at 7:04 pm

Jeanette, you rock for taking such good care of Kaos! Honestly, your reports of her temperament and your wonderful photos were probably a huge factor in her finding her forever home. 🙂

Rescue doesn’t work without foster families, and you stepped up at short notice to be Kaos’ savior. That makes you a hero in my book!

4 Jeanette March 11, 2007 at 8:20 am

I enjoyed every minute of having her. It was my first time doing this and I was glad Kaos was the dog she was!
Hero?…NO, but just an animal lover!
I hope Ami is as happy with her as we were!
I know I have said it before (many times) lol but Kaos is a GREAT dog!!!
I do want to Thank everyone again for transporting Kaos home…THEY are the Hero’s!

5 nycgadgetgirl March 11, 2007 at 1:45 pm

Kaos is almost home! It’s been a month now since Benedict disappeared and Kaos landed in Miami Dade. Things could have turned out a LOT different for her if it weren’t for all the wonderful people that stepped up to help.

She did pretty well on her overnight last night. She’s a little stressed and confused, but soon she’ll be settling into her forever home w/Ami.

Thanks again to everyone that made this happen.