What To Do About Kaos

by nycgadgetgirl on April 18, 2007 · 7 comments

in Tales of Kaos

AAAAUUUUUUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s how I feel. I can’t describe it any better than that. I’ve emailed and called everyone I can think of and I’m getting N-O-W-H-E-R-E on finding a new home for Kaos. When she was in danger, friends and strangers alike were willing to move heaven and hell to save her and that’s awesome. I still appreciate that to no end. However, it is a little frustrating that I can’t figure out what to do with her now. In addition to the fact that Kaos I want to get Kaos settled into a forever home, I feel like a bad blog friend to Ami because having Kaos there is difficult for her family and I haven’t managed to find anywhere else to move her.

I’m not even looking for a permanent home at this point… just a foster. Do you know anyone that could foster Kaos?

1 Israeli Friend April 19, 2007 at 2:20 pm

sorry about KAOS !
no meebo anymore?

2 nycgadgetgirl April 19, 2007 at 5:04 pm

Hi there!

I have been too busy at work during the day to even turn Meebo on. So many people want to chat and then I can’t get anything done!

Thanks for stopping by. I think about you every time I post another DOG post. :)

3 Leigh-Ann April 22, 2007 at 11:20 am

Do any of those infamous ASPCA behavioural consultants do freelance work? I’d be willing to chip in to have a someone with an understanding of dog psychology work with Kaos. I could also chip in if he needs to be boarded… just let me know.

4 nycgadgetgirl April 22, 2007 at 7:40 pm

Kaos doesn’t really have any behavior problems other than being an enthusiastic player. :) The problem is that Ami’s daughter is terrified of Kaos and the more she squeals, the more Kaos wants to chase/play.

5 prajantr May 1, 2007 at 2:43 pm

Kaos also leans more toward a dominant personality. Her forever home would ideally be either by herself or with a submissive dog (maybe male?).

I’ve been asking around also, but haven’t found a lead just yet.

6 Roz May 2, 2007 at 6:38 pm

How’s Kaos doing? Any luck finding a new foster or forever home?

7 Gloria May 3, 2007 at 12:49 pm

I posted the flier up in two stores and leaving them copies to hand out to interested people. Her story is truly amazing and hope this bundle of love finds a wonderful forever home soon.